What's For Dinner, Wednesday, June 27, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we chose to oust those potatoes, so i cooked stripsteak; also greenbeans & a loaf of garlic toast. gave my felines plenty of my steak.

Last edited:
Butterflied leg of lamb with wildflower heney, garlic, and rosemary glaze (store made) with potato gratin and carrots and green beans

legend_018 said:
hmm is this very good? If so - can you share the recipe? I wonder where I would find Rhubarb. My DH loves rhubarb pies.
Hi Legend,

Yes, I'll share that recipe, but I've gotta get it from home!
It's in an old, old copy of Joy of Cooking.
I'll try and post it tomorrow - Friday. :chef:

YT2095 said:
Pasta al fungi cluck cluck.

yes you guessed it, it`s spaghetti tossed in cambells condensed Chicken and Mushroom soup :)...

Shouldn't that be "Pasta al fngi clk clk"?

It is, after all, condensed soup

My almost no-cook tomato sauce suggestion I posted yesterday for legend:
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/454923-post15.html

Halved cherry tomatoes, chopped garlic, torn fresh basil and fresh mozzarella balls (halved), drizzled w evoo & freshly-ground black pepper. I rub a cut clove of garlic around the serving bowls, served over whole wheat hot cooked pasta. Lemon tarragon chicken, and toasted garlic chive bread. Instead of the ice cream & sliced strawberry parfait, I posted a few ago - chocolate rice pudding & sliced strawberry parfaits - with one of my fave foods that go w everything - whipped cream - & ice cold lemonade.

Last edited:
perhaps I should have snapped the spaghetti in half too :)

hey, you know me, where ever there`s bad jokes flying about I`ll always make a meal of it ;)

I was in the mood for comfort food and had a choice between frozen salmon or frozen chicken breast so nothing says comfort to me more than fried chicken.

So our dinner was, fried chicken breasts, corn, mashed potatoes and white peppered chicken gravy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom