What's for Dinner Wednesday, May 30, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caine, that recipe certainly doesn't seem to have much filling in it. Do they only have a suggestion of filling? That is only about 1/2 cup filling for 8 tarts.

I don't know how they make em, all i know is that they are TASTY!!!:chef:
They are polish or of somesuch decent and they are darn good!
what it basically is is a tart with custard in it and the dough is chewy and and and.......your making me want one!;)

ugh, them dagnabbin lovely dinnners! ! dinner may be roast & potatoes. jake food. me, also, 'cept not my choice. he likes that, i'm not pouting.

Last edited:
luvs said:
ugh, them dagnabbin lovely dinnners! ! dinner may be roast & potatoes. jake food. me, also, 'cept not my choice. he likes that, i'm not pouting. my guy nary starves. nottill i'm angry.

Boneless chicken thighs marinated in olive oil, balsamic, with garlic, rosemary and basil, cooked on the grill. Same marinade (well, different batch, but same ingredients) poured over grape tomatoes, smoked mozzarella cubes, baby bella shrooms and roasted red peppers as a salad. And veggie kabobs for the hot veggies. And we stopped at our favorite italian restaurant for a couple of slices of tiramisu.

Remainder of smoked mozzarella and tomato salad is going into a frittata in the morning I think.

Yesterday I picked up a lovely pound of fresh wild jumbo shrimp & made Chinese "Shrimp with Lobster Sauce" over white rice for dinner.

licia said:
Caine, that recipe certainly doesn't seem to have much filling in it. Do they only have a suggestion of filling? That is only about 1/2 cup filling for 8 tarts.
Sorry, but that was a link to only ONE recipe. I meant to post THIS LINK to a list of 33 recipes!

Shrimp and cod diavolo. Since we had guest I doubled the sauce and made it more of a stew so I wouldn't spend a fortune on the fish. A side of saute julienned zucchini and carrots, green salad, and italian bread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom