What's for Dinner Wednesday November 3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are having veggie soup, grilled cheese sammies and salad. Imagination is shot tonight:LOL:
kades

Last edited:
left over kfc. mashed potatoes and gravy, baked beans, and coleslaw. maybe an ear of corn. merry maids was here today. pretty hectic. my house looks great. carpet cleaner on friday and will be all bright and shiny for the holidays.

I made stuffed peppers, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and salad.

I'm finally feeling better, got rid of the computer virus and cooked tonight!!

Pan fried country ham steak, scrambled eggs & salad (mixed greens, baby spinach & baby arugula) topped with sunflower seeds, black sesame seeds, green olives, slivered almonds, shredded cheddar, salad supreme & dressed with Good Seasons Garlic & Herb dressing made with flaxseed oil.

img_933139_0_05e83a5296ed6f66ff4e7b47b8d033bc.jpg

so nice to see everybody on this thread:chef:

Kades, I am craving soup, but dh can't do soup so haven't made one in about a year. I've got a two gallon bag full of chicken carcasses in the freezer....I feel a corn chowder coming on...

Tonight was Old Gloucester Spot sausages, baked beans (always Heinz) and oven ready roast potatoes to save time.

so nice to see everybody on this thread:chef:

Kades, I am craving soup, but dh can't do soup so haven't made one in about a year. I've got a two gallon bag full of chicken carcasses in the freezer....I feel a corn chowder coming on...
I know I'm a soup nut and I love corn chowder.
kades

I was out of waffles so decided it was a good time for waffles and sausages for dinner. I like to server them fresh for a dinner and then use up the extras for lunches and brunches.

Dad and DH enjoyed them very much....as I sipped on my veggie broth, contemplating my Jello for dessert. All that seems to not aggravate my system any further. Thank goodness I get my ultrasound tomorrow and should have some answers.

I was out of waffles so decided it was a good time for waffles and sausages for dinner. I like to server them fresh for a dinner and then use up the extras for lunches and brunches.

Dad and DH enjoyed them very much....as I sipped on my veggie broth, contemplating my Jello for dessert. All that seems to not aggravate my system any further. Thank goodness I get my ultrasound tomorrow and should have some answers.
Just remember, no yogurt! :LOL: I'm praying everything goes well.

:)Barbara

Chicken Noodle Soup with carrots, celery, onions, garlic, etc., served with a crusty baguette.
Dessert will be much later - something decadently chocolate, either The "Baked" Brownies, or the Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake from Cook's Illustrated.

So nice to see so many posts on this thread today!!

I'm pulling up the rear tonight because not only am I on the west coast, but I was smoking two bone in chicken breasts in my stove top smoker that could have belonged to Dolly Parton the chicken. Good grief, it took forever to get them up to temp. All went well though, as they were just perfect after I finished them on the grill.
I did a small oven casserole.......saute a pile of oyster mushrooms with white onion, deglazed with dry sherry, added some cream, and cooked orzo pasta and topped with well buttered panko bread crumbs. Just delicious.
I also did some baby carrots cooked with butter, ginger and honey.
The best part, is my darling husband cleaned up my mess. Life is good.
:)

I had ham and swiss on black rye with brown mustard, tomatoes and avocado. Potato chips with french onion dip. I was hungry when I got home!!

Back
Top Bottom