What's for Dinner Wednesday Oct 8?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honey Mustard baked chicken.... if I have enough mustard.
If not.... uh..... a trip to the store or something else chicken!

Spaghetti with Italian sausage, garlic bread (better get that loaf going soon) and green beans.

French onion soup, with extra bread for dipping
peach cobbler for dessert

or nothing if I don't get off my butt and start cooking. I haven't even started the broth yet!!!

homemade chili so I grabbed some buns and dogs and it's chili dogs with all the toppings, mac salad, and ice cream sandwiches.
A nice healthy meal:LOL:

kadesma

Ds is at work. Dh is not feeling well, it's raining and his arthritis acts up terribly. I'll heat up some chicken noodle soup for him and I'll just find something in the frig or freezer for myself.

Hope you feel better GRK.

Barb

thanks home.

I could go for some good soup. maybe ill make that tomorrow If i still dont feel better.

if not a trip out to NE Ohio is on the books. lol

Reading the chili thread got me hungry for some so it's in the crockpot. Will bake some cornbread a bit later and eat around 8:00pm when DH gets home from class.

thanks home.

I could go for some good soup. maybe ill make that tomorrow If i still dont feel better.

if not a trip out to NE Ohio is on the books. lol

Well on the way back, pick up some crusty bread at Joe V's house and drop off some to me :LOL:
I lost track of the world today and forgot to get that loaf going. That's the worst part I find in making your own bread, needing to keep the time it is done open... So, no garlic bread/no spaghetti. Hopefully tomorrow. So that puts tonight's dinner up in the air. Maybe leftover chicken from last night, maybe hamburgers... or maybe fried burgers with onion gravy and fries.... decisions, decisions... :huh:

Some of you people sure are having nice dinners tonight!

I "made" korma with beluga black lentils (all from Trader Joes) and basmati rice. I did make a pumpkin bundt cake with maple cream cheese filling, it just came out of the oven.

That's what I wanted Mav, but I ended up having this.
Spaghetti tomorrow for sure :)

Attachments

• 10-8.jpg
    10-8.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom