What's For Lunch Today? 1/21/2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
I was browsing some of the past threads here at DC and I noticed that there had been a similar thread to the daily dinner thread, but it just kinda petered out...

I'll give this a whirl:

003.JPG

This was my luncheon today, I made a Farro Salad with chopped celery, green onions, sweet red bell peppers, granulated garlic, flat leaf parsley, a little vinaigrette and some S&P served over a lovely green salad

005.JPG

Now as for DH, he likes a hearty Chef's Salad with very little greens please... it's mostly a chopped salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, sweet bell peppers and onion... tear up some deli ham, turkey breast and swiss cheese and he's a happy camper

We just never go to any trouble for lunch. As my darling mom used to say "for better or for worse, but not for lunch". We're on our own in mid day, and if it's not leftovers, it's something simple like a lunch meat and cheese roll up for me, or a sandwich he makes for him.

Last edited:
We just never go to any trouble for lunch. As my darling mom used to say "for better or for worse, but not for lunch". We're on our own in mid day, and if it's not leftovers, it's something simple for me like a lunch meat and cheese roll up for me, or a sandwich he makes for him.

I like that! :LOL:

I am having a tomato and cucumber sandwich with mayonnaise on artisan bread. No, not my own. This is store bought and horrible. More holes than bread and baked just a tad too long. Last time I buy this kind. More fun to make my own, and much better. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom