What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Need Help?????!!!!

I am going to make baked chicken breasts tonight. However, I am not a great cook, so it is time to learn. The directions on the package say to dip the breasts in milk then onto the seasonings.

WILL IT TASTE OK IF I USE ORANGE JUICE...???

Milk makes me sick.

please help...

OOOOOHHH. I also wanted to make sure... i boil asparagus... right. and just melt butter on top.:chef:

I made Buckytoms bloody mary salad (marinate tomatoes in whatsthishere sauce and vodka overnight then sprinkle with horseradish). I am going to toast some ciabata bread and rub it down with garlic, then put on the tomatoes and some chicken.

Pretzels, I forgot my lunch
8.gif

I know, that's not good for a diet. Boy, am I hungry too. :eek:)

I had two flour tortillas heated with pepperjack cheese and iced coffee..

kadesma:rolleyes:

braat13 said:
I am going to make baked chicken breasts tonight. However, I am not a great cook, so it is time to learn. The directions on the package say to dip the breasts in milk then onto the seasonings.

WILL IT TASTE OK IF I USE ORANGE JUICE...???

Milk makes me sick.

please help...

OOOOOHHH. I also wanted to make sure... i boil asparagus... right. and just melt butter on top.:chef:

this might be a little late, but go ahead and use orange juice. the seasonings will adhere to it just fine.
as for the asparagus, i steam mine, but have boiled/simmered it in a small amount of salted water before. just cook it till it's tender but not mushy.
you might try a little lemon plus the butter on it, and some fresh-cracked black pepper.

Tomorrow, I am picking up 200+ lunches from the Granlibakken Resort at Lake Tahoe for the attendees at the National Silviculturist's Workshop and Conference. I have to call the Chef a half an hour before I arrive. I don't know what is in the lunches. I hope that I can acquire one for lunch for me. Do you think they will miss one?

http://www.granlibakken.com/conferences/dining.php

not unless they're really, really bored and want to count out 200 lunches, sierra!:LOL:
i dunno what i'm having. probably instant mashed potatoes. if i have any cream left.
if i don't have any cream in the fridge., i think i'll have french-cut green beans and worcestershire with black pepper.

I have to do the grocery shopping and a few other errands.. think I'll treat myself to a few pieces of sushi or a bowl of hot and sour soup.

i had leftover roasted chicken, potatoes, onions, and corn.

i think my wife is cheating on me. she used rosemary on a roasted chicken she made last night.:ermm:

i know 'bug. ROSEMARY? i didn't think she knew what it was. the chicken was very good; he must be rich and good looking...

Don't tell anyone... but, I had mac and cheese from the little blue box!!

Back
Top Bottom