What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was soooooooooooo bad, but it was sooooooooooo hot yesterday.....

I had the largest waffle bowl of ice cream that Coldstone Creamery sells. Banana ice cream mashed up with bananas, nuts, and caramel sauce.

While I was there I found out they are open until 10 p.m. every night, 11 p.m. on weekends.

I am in big trouble.

The kids & I are on a hot dog kick for some reason. I took them to a little place called Hot Diggity Dogs for lunch & as a special treat we split a Cruiser for desert. It's a warm walnut brownie topped with vanilla ice cream ,whipped cream, chocolate syrup, & a cherry.

hot dogs here too. dw wanted a roast beef with gravy on a hard roll with fries from a local texas weiner place called "the hot grill", so i got 2 dogs "all the way", which means with mustard, chopped raw onions and texas weiner sauce. don't ask me why there are so many texas weiner places in joisey, but they're good. i wonder if they actually exist in texas???

Work was crazy today so all I got was a hard boiled egg with salt and pepper..

kadesma:(

i split a wendy's smoky cheddar burger with my Mom and had fries with double cheese.

I have no idea. I had some leftover spagetti to bring for lunch today, but I'm here at work, and my lunch is still safely in the fridge at home.... :doh:

So, it looks like I'm eating out for lunch today...

John

pita bread sandwich filled with garbanzo beans,green chilli sauce mixed with a little yogurt and lots of cucumbers.

sarah said:
pita bread sandwich filled with garbanzo beans,green chilli sauce mixed with a little yogurt and lots of cucumbers.

OOOOH that's sounds good! Maybe I'll have Greek for dinner!

I had an In 'n Out burger today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom