What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
i'm having red lentil curry with boiled basmati rice,tomatoe onion salad and mango pickle.

pdswife said:
Migraine.... prbly won't eat a thing....

sorry to hear that,drink lots of cold water or lemonade,it makes me feel better when i have one of those...

i think i want some instant mashed potatoes made with lots of heavy cream and butter, along w/ some country gravy.
i JUST ate, and i'm starving again!

sarah said:
sorry to hear that,drink lots of cold water or lemonade,it makes me feel better when i have one of those...

Thanks for the thought Sarah.. but at least for now putting anything in my tummy is a idea. I'm off to bed.

Hope you feel better soon pdswife. I had some leftover roasted vegetables for lunch.

Fixed stuffed rolls for my girls today we also had baby greens salad and ice cold melons..The girls surprised me with a cheesecake topped with berries..YUMMY..How lucky can you get...Dinner for this girl NOPE no way no how:ROFLMAO: :LOL: I'm so full I doubt I'll swallow again til tomorrow at this time:ROFLMAO:
kadesma:mellow:

i guess i'll be having just some fresh fruit,orange,cantalope,an apple maybe...

kimchi noodle soup. this is soooo good and spicy, but looking at the label i'm gonna need to drink a lot of water. it has 1240 mg of sodium per serving, 2 servings per little bowl. that adds up to 104% of the daily value for a 2000 calorie diet. can you say salt lick?

chicken nuggets for one kid, bottle of formula for another, baby food for the 3rd. And when they go home Ma is gonna hit her own bottle:ROFLMAO: Just kidding:-p I'll just have iced tea and some watermelon

kadesma

kadesma said:
chicken nuggets for one kid, bottle of formula for another, baby food for the 3rd. And when they go home Ma is gonna hit her own bottle:ROFLMAO: Just kidding:-p I'll just have iced tea and some watermelon

kadesma

i love water melon,and its so good for you in hot weather.

Leftovers

I'm having leftover garlic chicken that was marinated in
fat free italian dressing. Roasted Curry carrots on the side.

leftover veal and peppers. i didn't start making it until about 9 last night. it wasn't finished until about midnight, so instead of dinner, it was lunch today.

I'm back at home with the 'rents for a few days, and they've got Grilled chicken and pork chops, Italian beef, watermelon, canteloupe, and some crazy good wine. Tough choice, but whatever I decide, I know I'll enjoy it!

cornish game hen with sage, rosemary, garlic salt and pepper. i stuffed the cavity with some very thin lemon wedges and 5 cloves of smashed garlic, too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom