What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love burritos... haven't had one in a long time..and that's one thing I can't give up is sour cream......

why are you on this anti-sour cream thing?

oh yeah.. I can have guacamole with everything from plain tortilla chips to a taco salad!

Guacamole ranks up there with salsa as the ultimate Mexican condiment. So, I prefer my salsas hot, hot and more hot. The more heat the better. When I go to the local Mexican restaurant I ask them to bring out the hot salsa, which they will only bring out if you ask. How do you like yours?

I had a hot meatloaf sandwich with gravy. Last time I made meatloaf, I cut into slices and put them in single portion freezer bags with some gravy. All I had to do was reheat in the microwave. I had it on wheat bread.

I was in a cheap diner mood today for lunch sooooo made hashbrowns crunchy, topped with chopped scallioins, anaheim pepper, sharp cheddar cheese, and crispy bacon, topped with a dollop of daisy. Then had a chocolate cupcake and coffee for desert.

green.gif
:roll: DUCKS GOTBEDEVILED BY ASU 28-13

SierraCook said:
Guacamole ranks up there with salsa as the ultimate Mexican condiment. So, I prefer my salsas hot, hot and more hot. The more heat the better. When I go to the local Mexican restaurant I ask them to bring out the hot salsa, which they will only bring out if you ask. How do you like yours?

This was the night I got kicked offline I think, then I just went to bed... to answer your question, Sierra..two days later.... I like mine salsa hot, but not so hot that you can't taste what you're eating.

I had a hotdog.. did it on the George Foreman.. toasted the bun and put some ketchup, mustard and diced onion... with a glass of milk.

going to order chinese.... chicken with garlic sauce, fried rice and an egg roll

Back
Top Bottom