What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
will you lick the plate at home, norgeskog?????? dw knows when she's made something extraordinary because she has to look for the tongue streaks on the plate to tell if it's been used or not....

I will take the 5th on this one, but licking save time cause you don't have to wash them UGH.

lol, i don't put them away like that silly, but they're so clean on the table after dinner she might think it wasn't used.

Juliev said:
My mouth is still watering.. ughhhh.. I dunno what I want for dinner now.. thanks alot Norgeskog! :LOL:

velkommen Juliev (did you know if you ever go to Norwaythey would pronounce your namd yulie???? :LOL: My niece is named Julie and none of the relatives from there can say the J.

I had a grilled cheese made with wheat bread, provolone cheese, and sauteed onions and mushrooms.

i had a hot turkey, salami, and cheese hero with mustard. it was strange but good. never had that combo hot before,
also had chicken soup, a bag of sun chips, and a brownie. and a diet coke. and grapes. and pineapple slices and strawberries.

boy am i full.

i wonder what's for dinner?

tossed salad with red onion, sliced tomato, parmesan cheese, cheese/garlic croutons, and Catalina dressing... ice water.

I'll grab some rollups for the crown prince and myself and then head out to Tues. morning to look for cool stuff for Thanksgiving table. Napkins, etc.

Now that I think about it, I forgot to eat anything today. No breakfast. No lunch. No wonder I'm so hungry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom