What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, and that's only three hours difference.. imagine being Waynet and having 14 hours difference from most people on here.

No breakfast or lunch, I had brunch of hot oatmeal with crystalized ginger granola, sourdough toast, 1/2 cantelope and lots of Sumatra coffee.

a tossed salad with croutons, shredded cheese, grape tomatoes, and italian dressing.. iced tea

I wasn't hungry so I skipped lunch. I'm starting to get a little hungry now so I may eat some Halloween candy or a pack of Little Debbie zebra cakes.

Good for you mudbug!!! If you ever need someone to talk to about quiting then let me know. I know how hard it can be and a good support network helps.

Hey, gang, as the guy used to say in the Bartles and James commercials, "Thank you for your support." PA Baker has also kindly offered to help. I will need all the help I can get, and will try not to take it out on all you fine people.

Soon, I will not have to describe myself as "still smoking, but otherwise intelligent."

mudbug said:
Hey, gang, as the guy used to say in the Bartles and James commercials, "Thank you for your support." PA Baker has also kindly offered to help. I will need all the help I can get, and will try not to take it out on all you fine people.

Soon, I will not have to describe myself as "still smoking, but otherwise intelligent."

LOL.. I don't mean to laugh.. just struck me funny.. I remember those commercials! :LOL:

Juliev said:
mudbug said:

LOL.. I don't mean to laugh.. just struck me funny.. I remember those commercials! :LOL:

So do I, my parents would always change the channel when they would come on.

GB said:
Good for you mudbug!!! If you ever need someone to talk to about quiting then let me know. I know how hard it can be and a good support network helps.

I'd like to echo that! I'm here for you, too. I tried to quit a hundred times, until one day I could look back and see that I finally had. Good for you, bug, for keepin on keepin on!

Y'all are the greatest.

I will also have to keep in mind what a former roommate said - that when you quit smoking you have to actually NOT smoke.

Back
Top Bottom