What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 pieces of fried chicken,pao bhaji(an indian vegetarian dish one of my indian friends made) with 2 slices of buttered french bread,and coconut pineapple ice cream for dessert.i'm happy :)

middie guess what,i skipped breakfast today,so i had lunch without feeling guilty,and i had a big one :D

I had half a peanut butter sammich.. I am thinking about an omelet for dinner.. but that means I have to run out..I have no eggs. :?

sarah said:
2 pieces of fried chicken,pao bhaji(an indian vegetarian dish one of my indian friends made) with 2 slices of buttered french bread,and coconut pineapple ice cream for dessert.i'm happy :)
sounds good sarah.. Leaf Storm made something similiar last week. I love indian food..................and love the sound of the coconut/pineapple ice cream.. yumm...

middie said:
julie while you're out come here and get that bowl will ya??
LOL... :LOL: :LOL: then I'll have to bake something soon!.. it's my cousins b-day this week.. I could make him some great brownies or something.. the recipe that's on the back of the Hershey's Cocoa can is the best!!!

A pita stuffed with turkey, lettuce and colby-jack cheese with ranch dressing. I made my chocolate cherry chunk cookies yesterday so will have that for a mid-afternoon snack w/ a cup of tea.

YUMMMM.. I like to stick my pita in the microwave for about 20 secs... they seem to stay together better that way and not fall apart.. and makes for easier stuffing.

leftover roasted chicken, mexican rice, steamed string beans and a diet coke. i made a roasted chicken on sunday by putting thin slices of lime and ginger under the breast skin, then coating the outside of da boid with paprika, garlic powder, and s&p. i loved it, but got a dirty look from dw for messing with the chicken. she ended up ordering tex-mex, so i had a whole chicken to eat...

buckytom said:
leftover roasted chicken, mexican rice, steamed string beans and a diet coke. i made a roasted chicken on sunday by putting thin slices of lime and ginger under the breast skin, then coating the outside of da boid with paprika, garlic powder, and s&p. i loved it, but got a dirty look from dw for messing with the chicken. she ended up ordering tex-mex, so i had a whole chicken to eat...

I am thinking about roasting a chicken now. I want to eat the skin. Yummy :!:

SierraCook said:
leftover beef stroganoff, radishes and cherry tomatoes, PepsiOne
I love beef stroganoff!.. mmm...do you make yours with egg noodles... I love mine with egg noodles.

Actually, someone else made it. She makes it way better than I ever could. Plus she lives on a ranch and has access to some very tender beef. She gave me extra to have for my lunch today. It was yummy. She did make it with egg noodles.

SierraCook said:
Actually, someone else made it. She makes it way better than I ever could. Plus she lives on a ranch and has access to some very tender beef. She gave me extra to have for my lunch today. It was yummy. She did make it with egg noodles.
I like to make the beef part in the crockpot, and I'll make lots. Then, I can freeze it in single-serve portions and cook the egg noodles when I'm reheating it in the microwave... they cook so fast.

Back
Top Bottom