What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmmmm, meatloaf sammich. on rye bread with mustard and onions. i miss them, mom always made the best meatloaf, with horseradish in it, anyone have a recipe like that?

if I have anything, it'll be a snack.. piece of fruit or something.. still too stuffed from the omelet

I didn't. That was to joy of it :) . We went to a place called The Clock(a greasy spoon type place owned by Greeks). It had the lamb, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions & the cucumber yogurt sauce(I never can remember the name of that stuff, but I love it).

My honeybun was at 4:30 this morning. So it got gone fast! I get up & make breakfast for my kids & hubby everymorning. This morning they had a ham & cheese fritatta with green onions, mushrooms, & tomatoes, mixed frout(apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, & star fruit).

I drink my coffee while I'm cooking. The rest of my family thinks they have to eat as soon as they get up. I don't mind doing it because I enjoy seeing them eat.

OMG, those were the absolute worst turkey boiguhs i've ever had in my life. my wife should work for monsanto or dupont. they have a very high "R" value; would have been better rolled out in the attic...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom