What's for Sunday dinner, 11-5-2017?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Roch! Those look so good! I'll have to try making them when we get back from our trip. One more question: I don't have to cook them while I'm barefoot, do I? It's getting cold up here.

They were fun to try, and surprisingly easy. I would suggest being careful that you don`t have too much going on elsewhere because they do take a bit of watching. I basted them a couple of times while they were in the oven

They were fun to try, and surprisingly easy. I would suggest being careful that you don`t have too much going on elsewhere because they do take a bit of watching. I basted them a couple of times while they were in the oven

I've seen them before, but have never had them. They look good.

Nothing special here tonight. Leftovers.

It is getting much cooler for a few days, so maybe there is a stew or chili in my near future. Something in a Dutch oven to make the house smell good, and fill me up with comfort food.

CD

Roch, I described those potatoes to Himself today and he made yummy moaning sounds and said "those ARE good". He said he ate potatoes that fit that description back in his work-related traveling days. Now I can't wait to try making them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom