What's for Supper, Saturday, 10-22?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I am reheating some leftover stew from a couple of nights ago as I didn't want to throw it out.

What are you having, or what did you have?

Well, as soon as I'm done watching Blair Witch 2, I'll be starting on those Korean style tacos with Kogi BBQ sauce that I posted the link to. By start, I mean I'll walk out to the fridge and see if the pulled pork has thawed. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself...

The hubster is making "biksemad". It's a Danish version of hash. Potatotes, onions, bacon, meat, maybe a fried egg on top. It's yummy.

Tonight's dinner will be shrimp with roasted red peppers and Kalamata olives in a white wine and butter sauce over spaghetti.

Well, as soon as I'm done watching Blair Witch 2, I'll be starting on those Korean style tacos with Kogi BBQ sauce that I posted the link to. By start, I mean I'll walk out to the fridge and see if the pulled pork has thawed. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself...
ohhhhh... you better take a picture of your tacos, if you end up having them.

Going out for dinner tonight! Joining friends in Canada, haven't decided where we are going yet. Cocktails at their home first. I am contemplating taking something for dessert.

Tonight's dinner will be shrimp with roasted red peppers and Kalamata olives in a white wine and butter sauce over spaghetti.

mmmm... some artichoke hearts in there and I'm in heaven :chef:

Everything is ready to go, VB. The pulled pork is heating through with the Kogi BBQ sauce right now. Pickled cukes are in the fridge. I'll snap a pic, but it won't look as good as the one from the site.

mmmm... some artichoke hearts in there and I'm in heaven :chef:

Everything is ready to go, VB. The pulled pork is heating through with the Kogi BBQ sauce right now. Pickled cukes are in the fridge. I'll snap a pic, but it won't look as good as the one from the site.

In the past, we have had this dish with roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, kalamatas. Sometime a combination, sometimes alone. We've found we like the peppers better than the artichokes either alone or with the kalamatas. I don't think the pepper and the 'chokes work well together.

I have stuffed chicken breasts with artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, breadcrumbs and cheese. YUM!

OK. I'm in heaven at your home then! :LOL: I like artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers together :chef:

And I'm in heaven at my home, too. Yowza. These were good.
I was going to halve the sauce because I was using about half the called for smoked & pulled pork butt, but I'm glad I didn't. Everything worked out just right. I have found my favorite use for leftover pulled pork. My mouth is pleasantly spicy :)

Attachments

• Kogi tacos.jpg
    Kogi tacos.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Kogi taco1.jpg
    Kogi taco1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 160
Red Robin has the best burgers, I think! I hope you enjoy it! :)

We are frequent regulars there. Anyway, the Oktoberfest burger tasted fine, but seemed like it needed something. Maybe just salt. But the pretzel bread bun was really tasty, as was the beer mustard. Tasty burger overall.

OK. I'm in heaven at your home then! :LOL: I like artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers together :chef:

I was going to halve the sauce because I was using about half the called for smoked & pulled pork butt, but I'm glad I didn't. Everything worked out just right. I have found my favorite use for leftover pulled pork. My mouth is pleasantly spicy :)

Wow! That looks sooooo good, Pac!

Thank you, Z :)

I can see why they are so popular in LA.
And I have put them back on my to-do list again :innocent:

pacanis said:

Nice, Pac!

Oven roasted Chicken wings (Asian style); fresh string beans & mushrooms seasoned Asian style, jasmine rice and pineapple chunks.

img_1061639_0_508735c91650bb5da6a99a78d6a45038.jpg

msmofet said:
Oven roasted Chicken wings (Asian style); fresh string beans & mushrooms seasoned Asian style, jasmine rice and pineapple chunks.

Oh my, MM! Loverly!

Back
Top Bottom