What's for supper Saturday March 12th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
I'll be making burgers tonight! I just picked up some mushrooms that I'll saute with some onion and I've got some Swiss cheese, too. Served on a kaiser roll with the 20% flavor patty! Hmmm, maybe I'll get some fries soaking in vinegar water, too :chef:

Anyone else have a plan yet?

I picked up Rye bread, bacon, Swiss, and Pastrami while shopping this week. Also, lettuce and tomato. So BLTs with Swiss or more Pastrami and Swiss with lettuce and tomato,and/or the rest of the clam chowder.

The clam chowder still wasn't clammy enough, so I'm thinking of running it through the blender (with all the fried/soft garlic) and just adding a can of mushroom soup. I love soup and like the flavor of this one, but it's just not chowder with that strong chowder flavor I wanted.

weeee Carson's birthday party
pizza and cake and ice cream so no cooking today:LOL:
kades

If we don't go out for dinner, it will have to be some of the chicken thighs I bought on sale today, in some form or other, as that's all I have defrosted.

I'll be making burgers tonight! I just picked up some mushrooms that I'll saute with some onion and I've got some Swiss cheese, too. Served on a kaiser roll with the 20% flavor patty! Hmmm, maybe I'll get some fries soaking in vinegar water, too :chef:

Anyone else have a plan yet?

Do you like the Mushroom sauce that Hardee's uses on their Mushroom and Swiss Burger? If you are interested I have the copy-cat recipe.

Do you like the Mushroom sauce that Hardee's uses on their Mushroom and Swiss Burger? If you are interested I have the copy-cat recipe.

I never had it, Patty. I never ate at a Hardees. Go ahead and post it or PM it to me. If I have the ingredients on hand I'll make it :)

I have a ton of leftover mushrooms but for some reason am not really in the mood for them :LOL:. I am going to do hot dogs and fries for Dad and I for supper and sending DH off with the rest of the mushroom soup and tempura for work.

hungry for a cheese burger. so that's for dinner with all the trimmings. crisp green beans instead of fries. got some great buns.

also craving a blt. gonna do that for breakfast tomorrow. isn't it strange that we have cravings? wonder why, maybe the body needs the vitamins in that particular food?

Macaroni and cheese sounds good. I think I'll have that instead of the fries. That will give me a nice way to add some broccoli into my supper tonight.

Just came home after a long motorcycle ride to Paris...........Tennessee.

There's a wonderful barbecue place called Trolinger's and we were out of their sauce. Omigosh! A barbecue sauce crisis!!!:ohmy::ohmy:

While we were there, we also bought 2 pounds of their wonderful pulled pork. Strictly heavenly piggy.

We'll have pulled pork on some of the homemade hamburger buns I made last week, some sweet corn from last year's garden, homemade pickles, iced tea, and a some King Cake for dessert. Yep, that should do it.

Seared tuna steaks (I'm thinking of panko/wasabi breading, but may just sear plain), some green mango salad, and rice, with a Korean sauce.

Just came home after a long motorcycle ride to Paris...........Tennessee.

There's a wonderful barbecue place called Trolinger's and we were out of their sauce. Omigosh! A barbecue sauce crisis!!!:ohmy::ohmy:

While we were there, we also bought 2 pounds of their wonderful pulled pork. Strictly heavenly piggy.

We'll have pulled pork on some of the homemade hamburger buns I made last week, some sweet corn from last year's garden, homemade pickles, iced tea, and a some King Cake for dessert. Yep, that should do it.

Yep, *burp*, that should do it!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well, I just finished eating, but maybe next time.
I sautéed my shrooms and sweet onions with a splash of soy. That's all the sauce I needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom