What's for supper, Wednesday, October 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was dinner....

img_857830_0_2256cac4ae327ea5c0312c930aaddea4.jpg

I did it in the crock-pot, so the meatballs kinda fell apart. It tasted good, though! :rolleyes:

Mixed salad with chickpeas, green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, sweet onion, black olives, extra sharp cheddar, etc.

This was dinner....

img_857846_0_2256cac4ae327ea5c0312c930aaddea4.jpg

I did it in the crock-pot, so the meatballs kinda fell apart. It tasted good, though! :rolleyes:

your dinner looks so yummy!!

thank you vb but i didn't eat anything because i am so stressed out. i also had bank problems today. i think there a black cloud over my head!! :ermm: i probably won't get my laptop back for a month!! :(

Im making tex-mex style..i just saw an old episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay and the challenge was puffy tacos...looked so yummy so im doing that one. wish me luck!

taco2DSC_3893.JPG

Creamy lemon chicken tonight. It will keep well for Ken who is covering a hostage taking downtown and doesn't know when he will get home. Pray all goes well and everyone gets home safe tonight.

Who is Ken and why is he taking hostages downtown and then covering them up?

your dinner looks so yummy!!

thank you vb but i didn't eat anything because i am so stressed out. i also had bank problems today. i think there a black cloud over my head!! :ermm: i probably won't get my laptop back for a month!! :(
Yeah, I know how that goes. I hope all gets better for you soon! What computer are you on now?

I really didn't care for the way the dinner turned out. I think I left the meatballs sit in the crock-pot too long. They kinda just fell apart. Mark didn't complain, so I guess as long as it tasted good...that's all that matters.

Creamy lemon chicken tonight. It will keep well for Ken who is covering a hostage taking downtown and doesn't know when he will get home. Pray all goes well and everyone gets home safe tonight.
I'm not sure what that is all about, but I hope everything worked out okay.

What did you end up making??? Inquiring minds want to know! :LOL:
Made the beans just as you suggested. Was hard to get any for myself. DH loved them! Skipped the starch since we were having a salad and the beans, didn't need one. Thank you for suggesting them!;)

Yeah, I know how that goes. I hope all gets better for you soon! What computer are you on now?

I really didn't care for the way the dinner turned out. I think I left the meatballs sit in the crock-pot too long. They kinda just fell apart. Mark didn't complain, so I guess as long as it tasted good...that's all that matters.
dang!! it cost me 45.00 for the box and the cost to ship the laptop to Texas!! i am using my daughters laptop (my old laptop) which needs lots of house cleaning!! soooooooooooooo slow!! need to dump old temp and internet files. and it needs some updates and its better i do it. thanks for the well wishes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom