What's on the Menu for Thursday Dec 15/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
We are having what I was planning for yesterday - beef & veggie stir-fry with steamed rice. We have a quick errand to do so if I have time to pop into the grocery store I will get some mushrooms to add in!

What are you planning?

Mom's still not feeling great. Tonight Dad will have hot pulled pork sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy, not sure about the other side, and a tossed salad. Mom might just have chicken broth, crackers, and cheese with an Ensure.

We are having what I was planning for yesterday - beef & veggie stir-fry with steamed rice. We have a quick errand to do so if I have time to pop into the grocery store I will get some mushrooms to add in!

What are you planning?

That sounds fantastic!

I will be making the chicken à la king over jasmine rice and green beans.

Day 3 with a big bowl of vegetable beef soup and quackers. Day#(?) of endless frigid weather. Not going out today even though the answer to everything is smart wool sox. I have a warm heart and am feeling good about baking Christmas cookies today.

DH is picking up pizza from our neighborhood joint. I just finished making and canning 10 half pints of jalapeño mustard for Christmas gifts and I'm exhausted.

I had a long day helping my new next door neighbors move in. DH suggested, and I consented, to go out. We went to a local New Mexican restaurant. I had the Taos burger (topped with a real chile rellenos) and sweet potato fries.

Happy Birthday Mrs. 10-speed,, and Happy Anniversary Rock.

Dw made fantastic meataballs and spaghetti tonight. I taught her how to make meataballs years ago, but the student has definitely surpassed the teacher. I don't think that I can ever make them again, these were so good.

Happy Birthday Mrs. 10-speed,, and Happy Anniversary Rock.

Dw made fantastic meataballs and spaghetti tonight. I taught her how to make meataballs years ago, but the student has definitely surpassed the teacher. I don't think that I can ever make them again, these were so good.

I see what you did there ;) :LOL:

Bucky....you just might have lost the meataball making job to DW forever. Good job! :chef::yum::LOL:

Happy birthday to Mrs.Tenspeed, and happy anniversary to the Roch's!

I had a crazy amount of errands to run this afternoon and on a whim, I went through the drive thru at Carl's Jr. for a burger. (might be Hardee's elsewhere in the country...?) UGH....now I remember why I don't do fast food burgers more than a time or two a year. :sick: I had a few bites and threw the rest away. :( Ended up with scrambled eggs, toasted sourdough, and a sliced granny smith apple for dinner.

Cold and snow today, so I stayed in and made some Pea-Soup in a sourdough bowl.

img_1492052_0_eeeaf20d22f8c6fe3606667013bc260d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom