What's on the menu Tuesday 4/9/2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I rescued a couple of turkey thighs from the freezer and we'll b having pan roasted turkey thighs, stuffing, gravy and a vegetable to be named later.

I have an avocado needing to be used so, its California BLT's on ciabatta rolls with potato salad..

Berry strudel for later..

Ross

Gaeng jued woon sen, clear soup with cellophane noodles, and pork meatballs, plus shrimp eggrolls.

Attachments

• 2019-04-09 18.15.35.jpg
    2019-04-09 18.15.35.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 126
I made 8 feet of baguettes earlier today. I had a 8" baguette with ham and cheese for lunch today, the rest went into the freezer.

Tonight's dinner was salmon in a shallot and cream sauce, served over fresh fettuccine, salad on the side.

Leftover smoked BB ribs from yesterday. I didn't post any finished pics yesterday, so I took one tonight. Look how meaty those ribs are... and they were on sale!

CD

Attachments

• Ribs-4-19-002.jpg
    Ribs-4-19-002.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 123
I did a tray bake with pork instead of chicken this time. That came out good. It was a little overcooked. It doesn't take very long in the oven.

Ykies GG, I had a cortisone shot in my hip ONCE years ago and it took my breath away with the pain. How bout you?

Easy dinner tonight of TJ's orange chicken with bell pepper slivers and spring onion over steamed Jasmine rice. Good stuff as usual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom