What's on the plate this date, mate? 1-14-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had barbequed ribs started in the oven and finished on the grill outside. The perfect side was Cheryl's salad made with Meyer lemon instead of lime juice because it's what I had.
Cheryl, please post your recipe in the salad forum as it's just too wonderful to get lost. Perfect with ribs!!

img_1406512_0_c068f34129d3d8a1762aeb4512aa8044.jpg

:ohmy: Kay, your ribs looks so good! I haven't had ribs in way too long and I'm craving them now. :yum:

I'll be happy to post the link to the black bean, corn (and avocado) salad on the salad thread, but it might be tomorrow, I'm tired - I'm so glad you liked it and your pic looks wonderful! It's NOT my recipe though....credit goes to the lady who posted it on allrecipes, I just tweaked it a little bit. I just want to clarify that again, especially given the current thread about recipes and copywriting and all. :)

Last edited:
Steve! :ohmy: Great pic, that looks so good. Do you have a recipe to share? Or point me in the right direction if you already posted it and I missed it? TIA. :)
Thanks, Cheryl! I used this recipe, with a few tweaks:

Authentic Pad Thai Recipe | Pad Thai Sauce | Thai Food Recipes | Easy Recipes, Tips, Ideas, and Life Musings

Since I'm low carbing it, I used Shirataki fettuccine instead of the rice noodles. I also skipped the palm sugar and peanuts, and replaced with Splenda and chopped toasted Macadamia nuts.

Thank you, Steve. :)
Couple of ingredients there I don't have, but they'll be good to have on hand for future dishes as well. :yum: I'm SO going to make this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom