What's on the plate; Wednesday, 2/5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started this this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTH14k3yhbI&t=14s

… but I think we'll save that for another night, let the Stew, what's the term? Marry? Well, sit in the chill box for a day or three to get even tastier :yum:

So tonight, I think that I will brave the cold and wind to grill up some Bacon Cheese Burgers with some sort of side, not sure yet, but I do know that a Beer will be in the mix ;)

Lasagna with homemade noodles and Italian sausage, plus spiced up ground beef, ricotta, fresh moz and Parm R. It's been "marrying" in the fridge for a couple of days. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2020-02-05 17.36.29.jpg
    2020-02-05 17.36.29.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 80
I started this this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTH14k3yhbI&t=14s

… but I think we'll save that for another night, let the Stew, what's the term? Marry? Well, sit in the chill box for a day or three to get even tastier :yum:

So tonight, I think that I will brave the cold and wind to grill up some Bacon Cheese Burgers with some sort of side, not sure yet, but I do know that a Beer will be in the mix ;)

IMG_5399.jpg

I got 8 cups of Local-Style Beef Stew, left to "marry" for later ;) med

IMG_5394.jpg

… and grilled Burgers with Sharp Cheddar Cheese/Avocado/Bacon/Onion/Kewpie Mayo toppings, Fries as the side, oh, and a Beer for moi.
Not pictured was DH's was Swiss Cheese/Tomato/Onion/Ketchup and Henry Weinhard's Root Beer as his beverage.

IMG_5396.jpg

I've finally nailed my perfect medium/med-rare burger :yum:
Ssshhh, don't tell DH, he claims to only like well-done hamburgers, but ate his and half of mine :LOL:

From a pound of ground beef, I portion out 4 patties, grill them all, eat two tonight and have two for another meal, like Local Moco:idea:

I phoned a local Greek resto that is next door to Thai Express. I ordered a pork souvlaki platter for me and and tom yum soup for DH. If you phone the Greek place, Arahova, they will pick up the Thai and deliver it at the same time. But, Thai Express won't do that for you. I really enjoyed my meal and so did DH.

I made a mistake today. I grocery shopped without a supply of leftovers in the fridge. Progresso made our soup, Aldi cleaned and chopped our salad greens, but I did make the grilled (actually "Griddler"ed) cheese sammies. Himself's had bacon; mine had bread-and-butter pickles.
IMG_20200205_224044133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom