What's on the Table, Mabel 11/4...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Danced around the Pan this evening....
Pasta, Ground Beef, Diced Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers, Onions & Mushrooms, and melted in Yellow Cheddar........... Side Salad with Ranch Dressing...

Pan Dancing 11-2019.jpg

Last edited:
We shared a pan fried sirloin steak..

Baked beans and steamed broccoli were the sides..

Baked a bread pudding for later..

Ross

We're going to be sharing a big SV rib eye and we'll have loaded baked spuds with spinach salads. A good bottle of wine, and cheesecake will make it a celebration of our 12th wedding anniversary. :wub:
I hate this time change and don't like to drive in the dark, not to mention all the stress of the fire, we chose not to go out to dinner tonight.

Breaded chicken cutlets, steamed green beans, stuffing and gravy.

chicken_cutlet_stuffing_110419_IMG_6412.jpg

We're going to be sharing a big SV rib eye and we'll have loaded baked spuds with spinach salads. A good bottle of wine, and cheesecake will make it a celebration of our 12th wedding anniversary. :wub:
I hate this time change and don't like to drive in the dark, not to mention all the stress of the fire, we chose not to go out to dinner tonight.
Happy anniversary, Kayelle and Sous Chef! [emoji813]

Happy Anniversary, Kay and Souschef! Here's to many more...:wub:
Good looking and sounding dinners here this evening. :yum: I had a craving for a tostada and had a nice avocado to use up, so that's what was for dinner. The white chunks on top is cotija cheese. Pretty yummy.

Attachments

• tostada and avocado.jpg
    tostada and avocado.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 88
Happy Anniversary K and SC!

Dinner was Monterey chicken with roasted red bell slices and asparagus with Monterey Jack cheese sauce over spaghetti. It was supposed to be fettuccine, but the spaghetti was on top. Liquid for the cheese sauce was chicken stock, cream and white wine. Garlic rolls for bread. Not pretty, but pretty easy and tasty, though I think I'll use Parm next time.

Attachments

• 2019-11-04 18.09.11.jpg
    2019-11-04 18.09.11.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 70
Happy Anniversary to you and your Souschef, Kayelle! [emoji813] Wishing you many more happy and healthy years!

We got our usual late start yesterday, so we just at sandwiches, fruit, veggies, and cashews as Himself and I drove/road from home to Fredericksburg, VA - roughly 450 miles.

Last night I made mahi mahi slathered with a mixture of mayo, homemade Dijon-style grainy mustard, preserved lemon and ground black pepper, then rolled in panko bread crumbs and baked. Alongside, we had rice & orzo pilaf and a salad. 1104192010b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom