What's on your dinner menu Monday 1/28/08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm late posting but here goes. I am going with my signature 3 cheese Lasagne (parmesan, romano & Mozza) with beef and italian sausage. I use bechemel for the centre instead of riccotta or cottage cheese and it makes it a little richer. Today I am leaving out the mushrooms.

Now after saying all that, I am actually still side-lined with my leg puffed up like a ballon so I have been arm-chair quarterbacking DH through the cooking and layering processes. He even has the Caesar Salad and Garlic bread prepped for me so all I have to do is add salad dressing, pop everything else in the oven and we have dinner!

Oh yes, the cold - we are hovering between 5 and -5 celcius and have had several minor snow fleuries since yesterday. Almost makes me glad I am housebound.

no bbq here

rain, rain and more rain. say it is fifty one degrees . i don't believe it, seems much colder than that.

no clue for dinner, maybe will make breakfast for dinner.

babe:wacko::wacko::wacko:

i love playing with the smileys, lol

Turns out the refrigerator raid wasn't so bad after all. I'll have leftover sweet-and-sour ham steak, white cheddar cheese grits and some romaine salad. Some of yesterday's cake for dessert. Not bad for leftovers.

ended up with buttered noodles, a little sour cream , a little cheese, and threw in some hot spinach.

my tummy has been messed up from all the chilie spice, i ate last two days.

so i thought something fairly bland was in order.
;)

I'm late posting but here goes. I am going with my signature 3 cheese Lasagne (parmesan, romano & Mozza) with beef and italian sausage. I use bechemel for the centre instead of riccotta or cottage cheese and it makes it a little richer. Today I am leaving out the mushrooms.

Now after saying all that, I am actually still side-lined with my leg puffed up like a ballon so I have been arm-chair quarterbacking DH through the cooking and layering processes. He even has the Caesar Salad and Garlic bread prepped for me so all I have to do is add salad dressing, pop everything else in the oven and we have dinner!

Oh yes, the cold - we are hovering between 5 and -5 celcius and have had several minor snow fleuries since yesterday. Almost makes me glad I am housebound.

What a nice DH! If I couldn't cook, all my husband would make is his "world famous" microwave popcorn. Hope you recover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom