What's on your plate tonight? 10/20? TGIF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Paul's hunting..so dinner for me will be either leftover bean soup
or leftover chunks of ham.

Well, my oldest gets home from a field trip tonight so we are going to have her favorite meal. RIBS! Mmmmmmmmm! We'll also have rice and caesar salad. I'm going to do a package of dry ribs for my goofy younger daughter who doesn't like "sauce". Kids!!

Dessert is going to be a chocolate chip cake. I'm just waiting for the eggs and butter to soften up then I'm off to bake.

I am having my hair done today so I will meet a girlfriend after and go out to dinner. I have no throughts right now what I am in the mood for but I will just to have to wait to she what she feel like eating.

I rarely do any kind of dinner on Friday. Usually, it's something light to go with cocktails. However, my son has informed me he is on the brink of starvation...so I'll make him and Lou a couple of burgers and some home fries. I do believe I'll stick to cocktails and fruit and cheese.:ROFLMAO:

I also have an apple caramel cake baking....smells pretty good from here.

Last edited:
peppered/garlic pork tenderloin, chive taters, corn, spinach, cobbler.

Last edited:
Tonight is baked store-marinated/rubbed "Cajun Catfish" - which is always good; nice & spicy. Side is "Bright Lights" Swiss Chard blanched & then sauteed in some extra-virgin olive oil & several cloves of chopped garlic.

We went out last night and ate at Smokin Bones. I absolutely love their Kansas City Flat Iron Steak with a Portabello Mushroom Sauce. Its the best steak I've had since I ate there the last time. I tried DH's baby back ribs and thought they were ok but DH really liked them. I had the coleslaw and baked beans on the side and they were fabulous also.

Its been worrying me all afternoon, I simply cannot remember what I had yesterday for supper!

Back
Top Bottom