What's on your table tonight? Nov. 8th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Making hubby a pork panini, w/portabellas/montery jack cheese and salad. I am having ? (had tooth pulled this morning):ohmy:!

Homemade chicken and dumplings with Bisquick dumplings.

Never made it, gonna learn it from my dear wife!

Chicken is on slow simmer now, cuz I CAN dismember and boil, LOL!

Kitchenelf said:
A plate and a fork? :mrgreen:

Maybe grilled cheese and tomato soup for us. Or grilled ham and mozzarella - my favorite!

What no wine???:ermm: No Bourbon?? Please say it ain't so!!;)

Tilapia in the oven...with a few Swimps on top! Veggies of some sort.

DH has to work late, as does the hubby of a friend of mine, so we're packing up the kiddos and meeting for pizza. Sofie's the same age as her son and they're best buddies, so it should be fun for all of us.

I feel like baking cheese popovers. What would they be good with?

Tomato bisque. I found the easiest recipe in the world for this recently. Take 2 14-oz. cans of diced tomatoes and one 8-oz. can of tomato sauce, whiz up in a blender, heat up on the stove, then add salt and pepper to taste. Just before serving, sprinkle with a couple teaspoons fresh basil chiffonade per serving.

I have a pound or so of leftover pork roast from the other night, so I think I'll make a pork stir-fry with peppers, onions, and celery.

Since my boy is out of the country on a business trip my super lovely neighbors took me out to the local pub for dinner. Nice bottle of Roija and a roasted veggie quisadilla.

Tonight started out as just grilled chicken and salad, but I somehow managed to turn it into a multi-dish Indian feast!

Tandoori Chicken
Onion, tomato, lettuce salad
Brown rice (with some Indian spices making it into some kind of pilau rice)
Raita (yogurt, cumin, squeeze of lemon juice)
Warmed up pita breads.

Was fantastic! I love "picky" foods.

We're having lemon rosemary poached mahi mahi tonight, with baked potatoes and asparagus from our garden that we froze last spring.

Went to Trader Joes after dialysis today and came away with pizza dough, fresh basil, mushrooms, salami, cheese and you guessed it, I made some pizza sauce and it's pizza..Easy and yummy..banana cream pie for after...

kadesma;)

Now that my foster fur babies have the run of the house, I am sure it will be a cat, most likley the Himalayan fur ball that I just adopted myself.
make sure you wipe up afterward with a hand swiffer:LOL: don't ya just hate chompin down on a bite of food and then having to peel a fur ball outta yer mouth?;)

Baby girl is 2 today, made b-day brownies, she helped. I asked what she wanted to eat, I got nuthin. :rolleyes:
Oldest son (almost 8) said sketti w/ pesto. No problem!! :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom