What's the dinner plan? Sat. 9-27-14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good to me, I'm trying to visualize you plonking and dolloping your classic banger with a bit of panache! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I'm having a pork chop, sliced cucumber and cottage cheese.

No panache Aunt Bea! :ROFLMAO: Plonking, dolloping and chomping!

Cottage cheese. Yum! I haven't had that in such a long time! :wub:

I'm sautéing zucchini, fresh tomatoes, red bell pepper, and mushrooms and tossing them into pasta with homemade pesto sauce and a sprinkle of Parmesan.

GF just went into town so we are going to have some shrimp rice paper rolls for an appetizer. Going to make up some peanut sauce now...
Gotta love living in a small town. They were out of rice paper, sooooo, we used leaf lettuce....

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 157
Not too hungry tonight so some of my mom's recipe of chicken noodle soup with egg and lemon along with a couple of lamejun.

And lamejun would be what Andy? :)

Eastern Lamejun - Lamejun - Meat Lamejun with Garlic

This is what they look like. My mom used to make them in an all day process and we would make them quickly disappear in one sitting. I've made them with my daughter but it's way too much work. Most Armenians around here buy them ready made from Armenian markets. They are often as good as home made. They should be, little old Armenian ladies in white coats and hairnets make them for the markets.

Eastern Lamejun - Lamejun - Meat Lamejun with Garlic

This is what they look like. My mom used to make them in an all day process and we would make them quickly disappear in one sitting. I've made them with my daughter but it's way too much work. Most Armenians around here buy them ready made from Armenian markets. They are often as good as home made. They should be, little old Armenian ladies in white coats and hairnets make them for the markets.

That looked like a very interesting sort of very thin pizza? It also looked totally delicious! (I think I would have that and nothing else.)

Tonight's dinner was chicken wings cooked by Kayelle, that were almost illegal they were so good, Cole slaw from a replica recipe for KFC cole slaw but better, and her famous English cucumber salad.
I was the one handling the mandolin on the cabbage, onions and cucumbers and i still have all 10 fingers LOL

Back
Top Bottom