What's The Last Thing You Have Done To Treat Yourslf?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am washing that gray right out of my hair, just for you, just for you, just for you...........

"south pacific" will never be the same after that commercial, lol.
i'm waiting for the feminine hygeine product commercial with "some enchanted evening" as the jingle...

PA Baker said:
SierraCook said:
Today, I went in my favorite store: Barnes & Nobles and browsed the books while sipping on a gingerbread latte. Oh, it was so good.

I just had one of the gingerbread lattes the other day--it was yummy! Have you tried the pumpkin spice? I like that one even more!

no, I have not tried the pumpkin spice, yet. yesterday, it was at toss up between the gingerbread or eggnog latte.

It's what I'm gonna do. To refresh myself from all this laundry and DC posting this afternoon, I am going to leave for a bit and go get some wine. Then tonight I am ditching the family to go see a chick flick with the girls.

BRB.

Going out with girls is just the thing for a blue mood. I do this about 6 times a year with "The Golden Girls". Tell us what chick flick you saw and how you liked it.

Bang, your image on your sig. right after mine is startling. Cute boys. :LOL:

That sounds so good right now! I'd give anything for chocolate right now, but there's none to be found. Instead I'm eating carrots and dip :cry:

Nobody knows this yet, but I DID buy a leather chair and ottoman! I had no business doing that with so much other stuff that could be done to the house, but when I saw it I was stunned...then I went back to the store to visit it and wrestle with my self....then 2 days ago I DID IT! I put it on layaway. Now I have to come up with story for how it got in the corner of the living room. What did I do???

I am gun shopping today. Looking at Relics and Curios. Thinking of adding a Russian Combat Rifle like the M44.

Bangbang, I really like your "Be afraid, Be very afraid" COOOOOOOL!.

Now as for the last time I treated myself to anything, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's been a while, so long I can't even remember.

When my children were growing up they always came first, no matter what I always made sure they got exactly what they needed and yes, also what they wanted.

And now that I am raising 2 grandchildren It is like raising my own children. No time to think of myself.

I bowed out of a holiday party, poured the first scotch in two weeks and logged in here!!! And in a short while, I'm going to totally submerge myself in the jacuzi tub for at least an hour!!! (Maybe with a second scotch...!)

It is so good to "see" all of you!

Happy Chanukah, GB....and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Audeo said:
I bowed out of a holiday party, poured the first scotch in two weeks and logged in here!!! And in a short while, I'm going to totally submerge myself in the jacuzi tub for at least an hour!!! (Maybe with a second scotch...!)

It is so good to "see" all of you!

Happy Chanukah, GB....and Merry Christmas to everyone!
Audeo!!!! So good to hear from you!!! We miss you! Merry Christmas to you too!
wave2.gif

I bought a Pur water purifier for my faucet. THen I am looking for a Krups ice cream maker to compare with the Cuisinart and then I will buy one of them. When you choose to walk three blocks in the rain to get ice cream, it is time you bought a maker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom