What's The Last Thing You Have Done To Treat Yourslf?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
PA Baker got me thinking about this earlier so I thought I'd ask. What was the last thing you did to treat yourself? For me it was having a Snickers. I went to the store to get some cheese & flour. While I was there I got myself a Snickers. It was just enough to help brighten my day & make me forget about how gloomy it is outside. So, what about you?

Well, I was going to spend HH's bonus check on some expensive beauty treatment, but bills came in and the bonus went before I could make an appointment. Will have to remember to reserve this amount for myself after the Christmas bills are all paid!

mudbug, you still deserve a treat. Think warm bath, low light, soothing music and aroma candles all around.

Sounds lovely, wasabi, except for the candles - not a big fan of those.
Maybe I'll switch out the candles for a very thorough massage.

Hmmmm, who should be my masseuse?

Had a pedicure...of course it was done during my regular appointment with the Podiatrist..My little toes really appreciated it..LOL

mudbug said:
Sounds lovely, wasabi, except for the candles - not a big fan of those.
Maybe I'll switch out the candles for a very thorough massage.

Hmmmm, who should be my masseuse?
img_55486_0_e1af9472dda18d9fda11bbaddf05a0a0.jpg
How about Brad Pitt?

Thanks for leaving my Johnny alone. How about......

12m.jpg
Burt Reynolds? :LOL:

a cousin of mine is best friends with burt reynolds. he's supposedly a great guy. my cuz owns a carpet store in florida, and burt had him carpet his house years ago. they had a few laughs and became best friends. still are to this day.
i always wanted to meet loni andersen, but that is no more. oh wel...

middie said:
i bought a tooth whitening kit

:LOL: I need a tooth replacement kit. Finally got my tooth filled after the Root Canal. I need a crown now. The one I had pulled is my problem now. My gum is very tender and it hurts a bit to eat solid foods.

Ok.....I am treating myself to a bottle of Potato Vodka Imported from Vienna Austria. Pretty good once the tongue gets numb. :LOL:

middie said:
still bang??? wow i hope this is all over for you sometime very soon

Me too and by that time I will need some more work. :evil: I go in again next monday. I am also goin to tell my bone man that I am ready to have knee surgery. My Knee hurts pretty bad. I have a torn Meniscus and a spur. Ughhhhh :!:

my aunt needs a whole knee replacement.
she has no cartilidge left in hers whatsoever.
you poor guy bang. i'll be thinking about you
and i hope you get better soon too

Back
Top Bottom