What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I nibbled on some bread before I started to feel yucky again. Gingerale and tea seem to be the only things that taste good right now. Ugh.

I had a few neighbors in for coctail hour and had some left over treats, so had crustini with gorgonzola and cream cheese, and topped with finely chopped kalmata, green olives stuffed with pimiento, capers, sun dried tomatoes all minced into small chop and mixed with garlic and evoo on top of cream cheese mix. MMMMMM but did not have wine for lunch, coffee.

My brother and I ate lunch at Romano's Macaroni Grill. I had the Shrimp Portofino which is shrimp, mushrooms, pine nuts, spinach & lemon butter with pasta. My brother had Shrimp Diavolo which had sauteed shrimp, garlic, fresh basil and linguine pasta tossed in a spicy tomato sauce. We also both had the house Caesar salad. It was yummy.

We used a Christmas gift cert. to Sam Choy's. You will never quess what I had....king crab legs.....surprise!. Very low carb so I think it was ok. But, dh and i split a bread pudding :oops:

wasabi said:
We used a Christmas gift cert. to Sam Choy's. You will never quess what I had....king crab legs.....surprise!. Very low carb so I think it was ok. But, dh and i split a bread pudding :oops:

You???? Had crab legs???? I would have never guessed! ;)
Was it good?

Gotta ask....

what is YMCA on toast??

I had some left over fajita meat and a few leftover sliced mushrooms
and half of a peach.

I had a mightly tasty lunch, albiet not a healty one. I went to the local Dairy Queen and had a Cappachino blast (thick milk shake) and a large fry. Bad me but it was so good.

Norgeskog, when I was pregnant with my son there was a Dairy Queen about a 1/4 of a milk down the road from the college I was going to. I went there just about every day for lunch & had a vanilla milk shake & large fries. If I was really hungry, I'd have their chicken strip basket & water & then I'd go to the grocery store that was behind the Dairy Queen & get a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream & take that to the park & walk around & eat it. At least I was getting my exercise & calcium in! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom