What's the most bogus thing in your cupboard, freezer, or refrigerator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
that you have in your cupboard or freezer or refrigerator right now?

I know I have a can of spaghetti-os down there....

VeraBlue said:
that you have in your cupboard or freezer or refrigerator right now?

I know I have a can of spaghetti-os down there....

spaghetti-os bogus??????

Of the millions of things, the first I can think of is the marshmallow fluff and the velveeta mac and cheese. Or should I say, velveeta mac and "cheese".

Canned Veggies. *Shudder*
Don't ask me how spinach
and carrots got in there.
I don't eat them so I have
absolutely NO idea !

Havent heard the term "bogus" in ages lol. To me that means "crap". I dont have anything in my fridge that is crap, except for a moldy cucumber that I tossed out today.

spam, haha

Constance said:
I don't know, do you consider Spam bogus? Ramen Noodles? Kraft Macaroni & Cheese? Condensed soups?

Yes, meat from a can, in my humble opinion is bogus. I would have to agree with the kraft mac and cheese, too. By the way, I have a box of that down there, too.

bogus

amber said:
Havent heard the term "bogus" in ages lol. To me that means "crap". I dont have anything in my fridge that is crap, except for a moldy cucumber that I tossed out today.

Not meant to mean crap...just something anyone who enjoys talking about and preparing good food should be embarrassed to admit they have..

marshmallow fluff

Banana Brain said:
Of the millions of things, the first I can think of is the marshmallow fluff and the velveeta mac and cheese. Or should I say, velveeta mac and "cheese".

hahaha, I have that too!!! My son loves that with peanut butter. In fact, he's been eating that for the past 20 years.

I have a package of instant Pad Thai sauce. I moved it from Maryland 3 yrs ago and still haven't opened it. Maybe I should throw it away.:rolleyes:

VeraBlue said:
hahaha, I have that too!!! My son loves that with peanut butter. In fact, he's been eating that for the past 20 years.
Thats exactly how I have it! I have just recently discovered fluffernutters. Yum.

great topic. It's like letting our friends take a peek into our pantries!
How about this one....tiramisu mix in a box (oetker brand). I just love it and drench it with whatever rum/kahlua/malibu I have on hand.
That, and jell-o instant pudding.

Back
Top Bottom