Whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol middie..

just give her a good dip or hot sauce and she's all set with toothpicks and a good appetizer.

crewsk said:
Will you be joining Juliev & I for this lovely feast middie?

sure why not... i'll bring the toothpicks. and some dental floss for the legs that are really wedged between teeth. mint flavored okay?

crewsk said:
Buckytom, I have these huge beatles around my house(they are about the size of my 2 thumbs put together). Would they work?

Seriously though, I don't think I could eat bug soup if I saw what was in it.

lol, crewsk, just had a mental picture of you going up to the bugs with your thumbs like that, measuring them, and they jump up and tie your thumbs together... :LOL:

That's just a guess on their size. I'm rather afraid of them! They have a big hornthat sticks up off of their heads! They probably could tie my thumbs together if I got close enough to them! :LOL:

Ok.......I guess those things I thought were so weird aren't so weird afterall. Seriously......bug soup......ewwwwww! Now put me on a show where I could win $50,000 and you bet I'd scarf it down.

SizzlininIN said:
Ok.......I guess those things I thought were so weird aren't so weird afterall. Seriously......bug soup......ewwwwww! Now put me on a show where I could win $50,000 and you bet I'd scarf it down.

don't forget to bring toothpicks, there might be a stray leg here and there that will get caught in your teef.

good idea JulieV......mouthwash too because I'm sure thats not going to be too pleasent when it comes back up......ewwwwww! For 50,000 it may go down enough to complete the stunt but there's no way that stuff would stay down there.

yuck.. just could NOT bring myself to eat pig's feet.. the chinese or japanese make chicken feet.. I saw on the iron chef one night they made a soup with the chicken feet. I would run away fast.

Back
Top Bottom