What's your favorite Fair Food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, yes to funnel cakes!

And huge pretzels dripping in mustard!

And Steak on a Stick!

My favorite of all: Kettle Korn!

Cotton Candy, kettle corn, can't do the tube steaks, but chicken or steak on a stick is good, rather like sate.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS GET ARIZONA STATE :twisted:

:( :( :( The game is tomorrow and I have no ticket to the game. I am therefore housebound infront of the TV. Some guy in the past said he would give up his kingdom for a horse, I give up my kingdom for a ticket to the Ducks game at Autzen tomorrow. Anyone have one they do not want?????? Oh well, I have my Mirror Pond, popcorn, am making chicken wings with Franks hot sauce and my ranch dressing, Argentinian fries (baked and tossed with finely chopped garlic, parsley and olive oil.

In Western New York, its gotta be Chivetta's Chicken Dinner: 1/2 chicken, roll with butter, a side of green salad (probably with the chicken marinade as dressing <- NOT complaining) Dessert = salt water taffy

mimix2 said:
The Indian tacos, roasted ears of corn dipped in hot, melted butter, and cotton candy, of course!

I forgot about the roasted ears of corn. I love that stuff, and used to do it on my own years ago.

I used to do business with a produce supplier that also supplied the Roasted corn booth. The gent' that ran that booth only worked three fairs a year, the Tulsa State Fair, and two other big ones. He makes about a hundred grand a year doing those three functions.

onion rings, and dough boys with pizza sauce or with butter and powdered sugar.

Audeo said:
norgeskog said:
The game is tomorrow and I have no ticket to the game. I am therefore housebound infront of the TV.

Poor Norgeskog!!!! ChocolateChef gave me the idea for this one...if you can wait a couple of weeks!

And what in the heck is "Mirror Pond"?????

Hey Audeo cool - thanks for the tip and more importantly your sympathy. I feel better already. However, I got stung once buying on the internet so am afraid to do it again. It is a good price as the tickets purchased at the stadium are $50 so $79 is good as the scalpers at the game ask over $100. Buy why 9.50 to ship. A postage stamp is .37. I will look again to see where the tickets are now. The Ducks send 3-4000 tickets to their opponents and perhaps it is Arizona selling tickets they cannot use before the mail the unused ones back here.

Mirror Pond is a microbrew made in Bend, Oregon (2 hrs east of Eugene) by the Deschutes Brewing Company. It is a pale ale and is a favorite in the Pacific Northwest. It is one of my favorites and is somewhat like Cor :roll: a, only better.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS GET ARIZONA STATE :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom