Whats Your Strange Food Combination

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't eat this on a regular basis, but on a couple occasions I have eaten a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich...and no, I wasn't pregnant!

letscook said:
I love a grilled cheese sandwhich and put grape jelly on it and of course has to have chocolate milk with it

check your pm messages; i just sent one to you

I love peanut butter and bacon on toast... even used sausage a few times..

I also love a slice of pepperoni pizza dunked into french-onion dip or ranch dressing!

Vegas Girl said:
I don't eat this on a regular basis, but on a couple occasions I have eaten a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich...and no, I wasn't pregnant!

I love these. used to eat them all the time as a kid.

i like pouring anything crunchy into my soup, regardless of what it is, just as long as it's salty.
crewsk, you just made me hungry for a bowl of vanilla ice cream interspersed with bites of dill pickles.
i like dipping dill pickles into mustard, too.

Rummaging around for breakfast this morning, I made whole grain toast, spread Boursin cheese on it, sprinkled blueberries on top.

Three of my favorite items, but not a good combination. Now I know.

Chip and dip - Doritos and large curd cottage cheese; and warmed peanut butter and potatoe chips. Anchovies on pizza.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS GET ARIZONA STATE :twisted:

Sliced onion and mayo with lots of black pepper on white bread.

Okay, my cousin and I were too young to care if anyone kissed us or not when we came up with this. Now, I do it in secret .. :LOL:

A friend of my Dad's used to mix PB and mustard - said it tasted like potted meat ... I never had the nerve to try it.

Strange food combo...

I love Catalina dressing on barbequed steak...burgers...chicken....anything. It is lighter than some sauces and usually pour it on at the table. 8)

luvs_food said:
i like pouring anything crunchy into my soup, regardless of what it is, just as long as it's salty.

I thought I was the only one who did this. I love the roasted red pepper and tomatoe soup from Trader Joe's and I dump croutons, parmasean, pine nuts, onions, and chopped yellow pear tomatoes and chunchy bacon.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS GET ARIZONA STATE

I also love potato chips dunked in ketchup.. why not? They ARE potatoes!

I like Mexican spices and vegies in my sushi rolls. Jalapeno peppers.... chilli powder..... cilantro....... marinated pork...... Daisy Fuentes! I would love to have her on my roll!!
23.gif

I love left over spaghetti noodles FRIED in butter with bread crumbs tossed in. They are fried to just the right crispness and served up with diced pickles. I had this since I was a kid. :LOL:

fries dipping them in coke.

mixing together sour sour lemonade with root beer, cherry coke, a little ice tea, and a little sprite. <- really good

Back
Top Bottom