Which is your favourite cooking show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sankum

Assistant Cook
Mine is Rachel Ray's show in food network. Also i do like the food competion televised in that channel. How about you?

right now Tyler's Ultimate and Jamie Oliver's new one

(still like Iron Chef reruns of Molto Mario, GIada etc)

America's Test Kitchen on PBS

Hands down, it's Top Chef!

consistently I love Lidia Bastianich's shows, and Jacques Pepins.

otherwise, no thanks....

Iron Chef America is very entertaining. Top Chef is great.. and Bobby FLay's throwdown is fun.. there are so many. I can't really iron it down to one. They all have an appeal unique unto themselves.

I definitely LOVE Rachel Ray...she's so full of energy and fun! I also love Top Chef because I like to watch people cook things that are very refined and I will probably NEVER be able to make! But my new favorite show is Down Home With The Neely's...as a person of color it is just so good to see a cooking show that showcases the foods that we grew up and to see a rare positive portrayal of black people! :chef:

Since I don't have cable so can't get food network, I watch cooking shows on Saturday on PBS. My favorites : America's Test Kitchen , Lidia's, Ciao Italia.

Mine are (in no particular order):

Every Day Italian
Essence of Emeril
Iron Chef America
Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals
Tyler's Ultimate
Good Eats
Bobby Flay's Boy Meets Grill
America's Test Kitchen
Barefoot Contessa with Ina Garten

There's another grilling show on another channel that I can't remember the name of but in the background of the title it's nothing but flames. I like watching him grill stuff.

There's another grilling show on another channel that I can't remember the name of but in the background of the title it's nothing but flames. I like watching him grill stuff.

License to Grill on Discovery Home. I want to smack that guy with a wet pork chop.

Love Paula Dean and Top Chef.

The only one I refuse to watch is ****'s Kitchen. I get upset just listening to they way the chefs are yelled at all the time.

LOL pds' thats one of the few TJ will watch. He thinks its funny.

Sad, sick sense of humor on that guy.....

Well...lol.. what ever turns his crank. :)

I always wonder what he's like in real life.
No one can yell that much..they wouldn't have a voice left.

I like Iron Chef too. It is fun to see what they will create with the secret ingredient.

Alton Brown's Good Eats is my far and away favorite. He goes into such detail, covers the fine points carefully and constantly comes up with creative and fun visualizations for different concepts.

Iron Chef
Good Eats
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives - I know it's really not a cooking show, but they do cook and I get ideas
Kylie Kwong - recently discovered cooking shows on Discovery Home.

Favorite Show

Top Chef

Iron Chef America -- last night Jose Andres beat Bobby Flay up pretty good

Throwdown

Hells Kitchen is ridiculous

I just watched the whole season of big brother- I liked some of their food challenges

Back
Top Bottom