Who does the food shopping in your house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We go together. We have a running inside joke. One tells the other they are going to go grocery shopping. The catch to that is that we actually know of someone who said they were doing this and never came back home. YIKES:ohmy: Poor Hubby, after he heard this he said he can't let me go shopping w/o him. :LOL: Not that I ever did. We actually enjoy grocery shopping together.

I go. Hubby hasn't been in a grocery store since my 20 year old was a baby!
He still thinks a gallon of milk is $1.00!!
And he wonders why I spend so much each week, DUH!

I do all the shopping and cooking. Don't take me long shopping, I know where everything is in the store. Small town grocery. I hate the lg chain grocery stores. Takes to long to find what you need.

We go together whenever it is possible, it is one of our favourite activities...:) But it also happens often that Cris passes near our favourite shops during his rounds while at work, so quite often he also picks up this and that and comes home with armful of goodies...:)

I do the shopping. I've taken my husband with me a couple times, but forget that, it takes twice as long with him:LOL: I know where everything is, but with him it's like being in a computer store (think Best Buy commercial), he has to stop and look at everything:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom