Winner, Winner, What's for Dinner 4/3/12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a variation of "Alice Springs Chicken," roasted asparagus, and rice with onions and peppers.

I invited one of my clients, a Danish friend, to come to supper when bringing me his tax papers. We had http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f49/mushroom-stuffed-pork-tenderloin-71328.html#post986653 with brown basmati rice, salad with garlic vinaigrette, and rødkål (Danish red cabbage).

IMG_3050.JPG

Dinner was a disaster. The Ore-Ida thick cut frozen french fries had a faint taste of cinnamon. The two broiled steaks (from 2 different sources, one costing $8 per pound and the other $23 per pound) were not tasty. The Seabrook Farms frozen asparagus were mushy and not at all sweet. In fairness to Ore-Ida, my wife may have baked the fries on a piece of previously used parchment paper.

Out for Japanese. We split some of the appetizers.

Sushi
Goyoza
Misu soup
salad
teriyaki beef & tempura vegetables
Tempura shrimp

I know what you're saying. You're saying, Hey, pacanis, how long has it been since you've grilled chicken wings anyway? Aren't you? :ermm:
Last night :LOL: With some killer jerk sauce from Jamaica that I have been enjoying (sparingly) since I got a jar :yum:
Sparingly not because I want to make it last, though I do, but sparingly because... well, let's just say because :angel:

(sorry for the harsh lighting, I was taking pics of something else and simply set my plate in the same spot :huh: )

Attachments

• jerk wings & wedges.jpg
    jerk wings & wedges.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 180
Back
Top Bottom