Wish me Luck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, I just got back in, I feel Broken and ache everywhere.

But... all the crowd were MORE THAN pleased!, and the food was plenty too, a good many came up for Seconds too! :)
and the Fireworks, well what can I say but WOW!!!!!

we did 2 firings, and in the middle was food time, the last firing was an AWESOME finale!

I think next year I will have 100+ to cater for when the word gets around! but for Now, it`s 10:45 at night, I`m flat out exhausted and so I want to say thnx each for your good wishes and encouragement (it really did help!) and sit quiet now with a Vodka :)

Good job YT - I was going to type "good luck" but by the time I got to the end of the thread - - - well..... :ermm:

Glad everything was successful!!!!

That's kewl dude. You have set up your own Dinner Impossible. Let us know how it turns out.

Jim

Tonight I`m catering for 50+ people in a kitchen with no oven, only a grill and a 4 ring hob.

I`m doing baked potatoes (at home 1`st) and hoping the grill will keep them warm.
I`ve made a Large pot of Chili (over 6 Kilos).
and I`m doing hot dogs too.

and at the same time I have to coordinate the firing of over 600GBP (about 1200 dollars) worth of fireworks.

the bonfire isn`t even made yet, and I`m waiting for a few lads from different places around the UK to arrive here with all the Pyro, I`ve never met these guys before either.

there`s so much to do today and I`m feeling quite nervous:unsure:

I never saw this until just now, but I'm glad everything went so well! It sounds like it was a lot of fun!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom