Wok Wednesday! Dinner 12/18/13?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Cobean

Executive Chef
right you lot,i'll keep this one short & sweet,as the vicar said to the actress:ermm:!going out tonight so ate a bit earlier.hot on the heels of last night's gigantic ribs i still had a taste for chinese,but something a bit lighter.had some nice chipirones,little neck clams & prawns in the freezer so the choice was obvious...well,it was to me anyways up.ta dahhhhhh,mixed seafood stirfried rice & steamed broccoli with toasted sesame oil/oyster sauce.ice cold blanquette de limoux colder than a penguins chuff.thank you!!

Attachments

• MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 001.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 001.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 148
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 002.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 002.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 158
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 003.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 003.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 155
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 004.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 004.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 150
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 005.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 005.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 145
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 006.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 006.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 157
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 007.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 007.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 147
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 008.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 008.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 153
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 009.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 009.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 148
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 010.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 010.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 148
  • MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 013.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD FRIED RICE 013.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 144
Man, you eat a lot of squid, Harry. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Seafood stir-fry. Very nice.

Man, you eat a lot of squid, Harry. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Seafood stir-fry. Very nice.
cheers bud!!the squid?love it:yum:!!just caught me as i was about to sign out & head off for a night out in manchester's northern quarter.speak soon matey,bye for now!!

Well, in our house I've left a beef stew simmering on the stove. Bugs made lefse so they might have some of that with the stew and they'll have mimosa salad to round out the meal. There is saskatoon crisp and rhubarb crisp in the fridge for dessert.

And now...wokking away from this thread. :rolleyes:

Individual medley tonight. SO is doing an enhanced salad - greens and eggs, cheese etc. I'm going to have a hearty soup made with ground beef, small shells, mint and served with yogurt. It's a favorite one of my mom's recipes.

Monthly potluck tonight. I'm taking au gratin potatoes. Other known dishes will be ham, sweet potato something, green beans, couple of salads, deviled eggs, lentil soup and a dessert from Trader Joes.

Hadn't planned on using the wok, but I suppose it would work...

Making Taco Pot tonight. Maiden voyage of the Penzeys Taco Seasoning I got as a freebie on one of my spending sprees in-store. I like the mix I make from scratch, but this one is already done. The "pot" is actually a bowl with a large bed of lettuce, salsa, crushed taco chips, seasoned ground beef mixture, and whatever topping get chopped. Gotta finish tomatoes, black olives, scallions. Will also add grated jack or cheddar and a dollop of sour cream. OK, now I'm getting hungry...

Pot Roast, mashed potato and roasted carrots. Graham cracker pie for dessert.

Made the pot roast in my new Ninja 3-in-1 cooker that my mom got me for Christmas and let me have early! The recipe was from their book, a bit fancier than I usually do for pot roast, but delicious!

I might just start a thread and review it as I use it, so far I like it. It's nice to be able to brown, and slow cook in the same appliance.

Gourmet Nachos are on the menu tonight. Chorizo mixed with taco meat, green chilies, black olives, white aged cheddar cheese and refried black beans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom