Would like guidance on a Culinary program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

none_ya_

Assistant Cook
Hey guys I am new to the forum and I am currently looking into starting a Culinary School, I have applied to and accepted by the Orlando Culinary Acadamy Le Cordon Bleu Program but have an interview with The Art Institue inn tampa on tuesday. I was hoping some of the fine cooks in this forum could give me some guidence on whish school carriers more clout or a better reputation. I have applied to Johnson and Wales Miami as well but I doubt I'll Hear from them.:wacko:

none_ya_ said:
Hey guys I am new to the forum and I am currently looking into starting a Culinary School, I have applied to and accepted by the Orlando Culinary Acadamy Le Cordon Bleu Program but have an interview with The Art Institue inn tampa on tuesday. I was hoping some of the fine cooks in this forum could give me some guidence on whish school carriers more clout or a better reputation. I have applied to Johnson and Wales Miami as well but I doubt I'll Hear from them.:wacko:

The first one.

Thanks, I was worried about them, with the degree being in applied science and not Culinary Arts. But I am looking like I am heading that way. I have done more research on the others I mentioned and their curriculum scares the poo poo out of me being I havent been in school for 20 years. Thanks again I really appreaciate it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom