You nab 'em, We slab 'em: What's for Dinner Tuesday 31 Jan 2012?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrankZ

Site Team
Staff member
Last night I finally took some deer out of the freezer; a package of steaks. Not entirely sure what type of steak it is... will try to get a better idea of it later.

Corn on the cob and a salad to go with.

If the weather is ok for it I will fire up the grill, if not then the grill side of my CI griddle.

With all of this pizza talk lately I have to have some. So, I pulled some home made hot sausage, going to make up some sauce and get at the dough this afternoon.....Need a few cold brew in the fridge. Probably make up two or three different pies........

I have an eye round roast salted in the fridge ready to go in the oven. I am going to make some twiced baked potatoes and brussel sprouts.

Talapia fried with a coating of half shake n' bake, half panko. I made salmon patties this way and they were delicious and extra crunchy.

I'll probably have a few shrimp in garlic butter too.

Stil trolling for ideas but grilling sounds appealing. Might need to do big sloppy burgers.

I wandered around the store for 30 minutes before deciding on spaghetti with meat sauce. Not original but I did make the sauce.

Enchiladas filled with smoked turkey, onions, black beans, cilantro and cheese topped wit more cheese and a homemade enchilada sauce(really good)

Dinner turned out pretty good. The deer was nice, not a strong gamey flavor.

I grilled and we ate on the patio, in January.. who knew!

Attachments

• Deer01.jpg
    Deer01.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Deer02.jpg
    Deer02.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 155

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom