Your fantasy pizza?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
It's you, your crust of choice (deep dish, thin, extra crispy, etc), and any ingredients you could possibly want (sort of like having access to the Iron Chef kitchen, minus the cool Japanese commentary). What are you going to put on your ultimate pizza?

2.gif

oh yeah...
semi-thin crust...
red sauce ( just a little spicey)
Canadian bacon, onion, mushroom and lots of cheese ( a few different kinds)...

Or thick crust, white sauce and a ton of veggies artichoke hearts, mushrooms onions and more mushrooms and more onions.

That image is 2 cute, Jessica!! Makes me feel like jumping right in!!:)

Mmm, that is a very tough question you have posed...
39.gif

I would definetely like very thin and crunchy Roman style dough, and for topping? I would be hard pressed between

-zucchini flowers/porcini mushrooms/scamorza
-quattro formaggi (4 cheeses) & smoked pancetta
-melanzane parmigiano

They are all my favourites of favourites!!:-p

My favorite pizza is buffalo chicken with red onions and plenty of bleu cheese to dip it in!

oohh easy, hand tossed, pesto, proscuitto, buff. mozz, shaved red onion, asparagus, and thin sliced roasted red bell pepper, small blanched brocc. florets and jul. basil after its pulled. serve w an iced tea or even a Moretti:devilish:

urmaniac13 said:

39.gif

I would definetely like very thin and crunchy Roman style dough, and for topping? I would be hard pressed between

-melanzane parmigiano

wow the zuch. flower and porcini and scarmoza sounds amazing!!!

Deep pan, rich tomato sauce, no bits. Roast chicken, caramelised onions, chorizo, plenty of basil, 2 balls of buffalo mozzarella ripped over it, mushrooms. Ahh, pizza. God i love it.

Double crust, tomato sauce, pepperoni, pineapple, and pepperocini. Every time I place an order for that pizza I get asked "So, when are you due?" Oh, but it's sooo good.

i frequently get one of my favorite pies, from a place near my house.

it's thin crust, with not too much sauce or cheese, topped with hot and sweet peppers, onions, mushrooms, and eggplant, and a little garlic and hot pepper flakes.

others i would like to have are:

thin crust, seafood/fra diavolo sauce, cheese, and raw onion.

thin crust, a fresh tomato sauce (not cooked down too much), fresh basil, and bufala mozzarella.

thick crust, pulled pork tomato sauce, extra cheese, peppers and onions.

there's so many, i'll add more later..

There's a place in Lafayette, LA called Deano's. They make this pizza called the Cajun Executioner: medium thick crust, sauce, shrimp, jalapenos, hot sausage, green peppers, and cheese.

Hmmm.......may have to make a stop there on the way through town this year.

Paul

urmaniac13 said:

39.gif

-melanzane parmigiano

I love your choices! Easy to spot that you live in Italy!

I have such a hard time picking favourites. Some days I'd be delighted with a big thin crust Margarita (with lots of fresh basil), other days I want the works. Black olives, pineapple, loads of cheese, bell peppers. I love pizza so much!!!

Piccolina said:
I love your choices! Easy to spot that you live in Italy!

I have such a hard time picking favourites. Some days I'd be delighted with a big thin crust Margarita (with lots of fresh basil), other days I want the works. Black olives, pineapple, loads of cheese, bell peppers. I love pizza so much!!!

When you finally get to come to Italy with Tony, you two MUST stop over at our place in Rome... we will have a pizza party with our equally famous gelati to follow up!!:-p

urmaniac13 said:
When you finally get to come to Italy with Tony, you two MUST stop over at our place in Rome... we will have a pizza party with our equally famous gelati to follow up!!:-p
You're a sweetie Licia, I'm sure that would be a blast! Though he was born in Rome, his folks now live in Marche, but it would be great to see his old stomping ground whilst in Italy too!

Favourite - Prociutto e Bizi... very thin crust (of course), fresh crushed tomatoes (not cooked sauce). Discovered it on a trip to Malta... small pizzeria in San Julien called Piccolo Padre. Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do l
ove the simple 26cm. Margharita Pizzas we get for €3.50 at the pizzaria around the corner, Cafe Iseo.

deep dish.... spicey tomatoe sauce....
- spinach, garlic, feta/mozzarella
- chickenbreast, garlic, onions, cheese
- prosciutto di parma, grana padano and arugula (?) (Rucola in german..), but this one better with thin crispy crust

I have two ultimates: both are thin crust...1) whole wheat, spicy tomato sauce and sliced tomatoes, aged provolone cheese, jumbo shrimp with a sprinkle of old bay on em, baby spinach ...oh so good
2) reg thin crust, rich thick tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, prosciuto, feta cheese, and calamata olives. so savory!!

Well, my fantasy pizza would probably be a pretty standard round pie topped with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms and hot peppers, and it would be brought in and served by ... nevermind, this is a family site... :angel: :ROFLMAO:

John

I prefer regular crust pizza, but thin crust is fine too. Can't quite get into the thick crust. My husband likes sausage and pepperoni on his, and that's what I usually eat too, but my favorite is one our local Dominoe's makes, called the "olive lover's" pizza, that's loaded with cheese and assorted sliced olives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom