Cleveland, Ohio area ( places to eat, things to do)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larry_stewart

Master Chef
Good chance ill be in the Cleveland area over the summer with the family.
Being vegetarians, I dont want to get there then spend a day searching for a place to eat. Doesn't mean we want health food or tofu :) just looking for good, reliable place to eat ( chinese, italian ...). And while your at it, any suggestions of things i can do with the family ( 12 year old girl, 15 year old boy). Willing to drive a little if whatever is suggested is worth the drive :)

thanks in advance

As for things to do, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is there. We really enjoyed it! And right next door is the Science Museum. It's pretty cool. There are also many museums in the University Circle area, Art, Natural History etc. The Cleveland Zoo is also great. There's an area on the east side known as Little Italy where you can find some good Italian food. I grew up near Cleveland so my memory of the place is a bit fuzzy. We rarely made it into the city when we went back to visit family. If you get the chance, check out Blossom Music Festival. It's a great amphitheater and you can usually get a good concert from the symphony for relatively cheap. Used to be able to take a picnic dinner but not sure if they have changed the rules since the last time I was there (some 20 years ago!).

Back
Top Bottom