Ninja New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheNoodleIncident

Senior Cook
anyone ever been to Ninja New York? it's a ninja themed restaurant in manhattan - the entire place looks like a ninja castle/dungeon, and ninja pop out of dark corners, and many of the dishes have something magic or unique about them (dry ice smoke, something you need to break open, etc.)....so ive never been, but have seen it on tv, and its perfect for a bachelor party im settting up....just wanted to get some reviews from anyone who has been there

ive heard from a few people that it is interesting, and fun, but the food is not quite good enough to justify the price...i think it will be a fun "one time" thing....especially since we are going to dress up my buddy as a ninja before we get there and not tell him why

www.ninjanewyork.com

This is simply excellent. We got there and were received by our Ninja. He was great, we were celebrating our anniversary and ordered the SAIZO. It was all awesome. The best dinner I've had in a very long time. The food was great, the taste of everything was delicious, the presentation was the best, the restaurant is beautiful, the people were really friendly. The value is good for a really fine restaurant. The girl at the entrance even helped us get there over the phone, she was really patient. I really recommend this restaurant. It's not cheap, but you will get a really good food for the price.

Back
Top Bottom