NY - Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Lewiston area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tdiprincess

Senior Cook
Ok...here's the thing, i'm from Buffalo. But i'm tired of the same old restaurants....anyone from around here that can offer any recommendations?
I'm tired of the chain restaurants and stuff... Let me know...thanks...
It can extend from Buffalo, to Niagara Falls, maybe Lewiston, or down in the burbs? let me know...thanks!

The only place i can reccommend is the Anchor bar & grill, this is where the buffalo wing(s) were invented.:w00t2:

Other than that I cant think of anyplace else but there are some restaurants out in Depew as you get off the thruway that connects to the city of Buffalo:ermm:

Last edited:
meh.. been there, done that LOL... We actually go to Duff's..
Anchor is kind of a name to us.. you wait a really long time, pay more than Duff's.. although, you can wait a while at Duff's..but we're Duff's people LOL
I live in downtown buffalo.. we've been trying out places around us... we tend to stay away from chains now..
Thanks!! Keep me updated to what you find..

Hi, I'm in Rochester but I know of a great Italian restaurant in Niagra Falls called Como's. It's been a while since we were there but the food was fantastic.

Yeap been to Como's.. they're pretty good.. If you like them, there's Rizzo's in Tonawanda on Eggert Rd, in the Niagara Falls Blvd. vicinity.. about 10mins from the 290

I used to visit a great-aunt and uncle on Grand Island, on our way to visit friends and their farm, in Cambridge and had some great seafood, but for the life of me, I can't remember. If I do, I'll come back here, or PM you. Sorry.

Another thought is to go into google and plug in the words "restaurants in ---- county" or other area in the buffalo-niagera region:)

Back
Top Bottom