PA - New Hope

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lkcheat

Assistant Cook
Just got back from a weekend at new hope located on the delaware in pa. Ate lunch at logan inn,really nice indoor/outdoor dining,and triumph brewery, unusual pub/dinner fare, nice selection of seasonal tap ales. anyone know any other good restaurants in that area?:)

hi lkcheat,

it is a semi-annual stop for us. we've eaten at the logan, as well as mother's, the landing, lambertville station, and a litlle italian place up a side street with a porch/dining area overlooking a tributary to the delware, the name of which escapes me. and we usually stop at the river horse, but haven't been there for a few years (no drinking with a baby in tow).

mother's is realtively cheap, and the food is only average at best.
the landing and lambertville station are pretty good, but then the prices go up as well.
our favourite place was that little italian place i mentioned. i'll try remember the name the next time we go. should be a fall leaf peeping trip coming up soon.

two I've been to , can't give you names but on the main steet their is a vegan organic place with fine black bean soup. And there is the pricier wedged in restaraunt waterside, inside out dining, enter on a side street. Food was fine. Haven't been for couple three years so the names are vague right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom