PA - Philadelphia ... Ralph's Italian Restaurant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Although it is the oldest Italian Restaurant in the country, it's a no no for me after going there today. If you go to Phil, Pa, this is not the food you want to enounter. Just an FYI:(

Hi there

Just my opinion, but for a review to actually be helpful, one way or the other, you really should back up your statements with actual reviews or events as they occured.
When I review a meal/restaurant I start with the ambiance/decor/physical attributes.
Next I review the staff and service, including phone protocols, greeting, honouring the reservation time, knowledge of ingredients, etc.
Next is the food and wine. This includes presentation, temperature, taste and price.

Surely, if a place made enough of an impression to warrant the dreaded unhappy face, or happy face, as the case could be, you can share more of the experience, yes?:)

LEFSElover said:
Although it is the oldest Italian Restaurant in the country, it's a no no for me after going there today. If you go to Phil, Pa, this is not the food you want to enounter. Just an FYI:(

No way that is cool, I want to go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom