Saint Louis Area-looking for ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AmandaN80

Cook
Ill be in St Louis at the end of July and am looking for a small place that does awesome ribs! I cant remember what Ive seen in Alton area and even in St Louis so anyone have anything down that way that is great to eat at? Thanks in advance!

Thank you both! Ill have to ask my ex or his dad about the area. I havent been down there in years and knew the areas to avoid. Ill have my mom and 3 young kids with me. If I go, Ill let you know how much I enjoy it!

Marion-Where is that? I see its off 57, which we will go home either 57 or 50(I think) depending on how quick I want to get back home), maybe its a little safer?

Marion is just small town America--safe as can be, I suppose. I haven't been to that 17th St., but it is probably right on the Interstate. Marion is pretty far south and west of St. Louis. If you are going that way, come down 55 from STL to Chester, and come across to Murphysboro--where the original 17th St. BBQ is. On 17th Street!

Marion is just small town America--safe as can be, I suppose. I haven't been to that 17th St., but it is probably right on the Interstate. Marion is pretty far south and west of St. Louis. If you are going that way, come down 55 from STL to Chester, and come across to Murphysboro--where the original 17th St. BBQ is. On 17th Street!

Ok! Thanks! I sent my mom the menu from there and shes all about it so Ill let you know how we all like it!! Thank you again for the info :)

Back
Top Bottom