VT - Windsor ... New England BBQ Championship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
We visited this BBQ event in VT. today. It's held every year at the Harpoon brewery. It's a great take.

I bought brisket and pulled pork sandwiches from the I Smell Smoke BBQ team. They were delicious!

A little later we shared some chicken wings and ABTs. All washed down with a couple of Harpoon UFO White.

They're still there tomorrow but we will heading to the Lowell Folk Festival to listen to some music and eat a variety of ethnic foods.

The last weekend in July always offers these two events and we sometimes pick one or the other and sometime do both.

Aw, now I find out about the BBQ.:( Well, wouldn't have been able to go today (technically, yesterday) anyway since Dear Husband had to work on Saturday. Every last weekend in July, huh? Guess I know what we'd like to be doing in 364 days! Thanks for the info, Andy.

Aw, now I find out about the BBQ.:( Well, wouldn't have been able to go today (technically, yesterday) anyway since Dear Husband had to work on Saturday. Every last weekend in July, huh? Guess I know what we'd like to be doing in 364 days! Thanks for the info, Andy.

CG - Could always be worse... No BBQ event in July is better than having tons of time on your hands due to unemployment. Have you considered having a "home" bbq event? Maybe even just the two of you :) (and kids if needed, or better yet, pawn them off to the locals).

You could even plan it out with an agenda, and if the agenda happened to just fall by the wayside... well, that's okay too ;-)

Bob

Back
Top Bottom