Anchovy Salad with oranges and Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I enjoy this as it's zesty with Dijon It's to me a full meal with the addition of my usual Italian or French bread warm and buttered til it drips. Soak a small red onion in water 10 min. drain and cover with more cold water and let stand 10 min more or you can hunt and find a sweet onion to use in a large bowl whisk together 2 teasp Dijon,1 clove crushed garlic,4 teasp lemon juice,1/4 cup evoo,and chopped fresh small rosemary about 1 teasp. add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste. add to the bowl 24large shrimp cooked ,peeled put in with the dressing in the large bowl,top with the slices from 4 peeled and sliced oranges put in some arugula or watercress on a good sized platter top the watercress or arugula with the shrimp,dressing and oranges put the minced onion and diced anchovies on top of all.I use one can of anchovies diced I do put a little of the oil in with my evoo cuz i like salt:yum: Serve as is or it's great with halibut or sole.
enjoy
kades

Last edited:
I wish we had a "fall on the floor" icon Kades!! Oh my gosh, this sounds just out of this world. I'm sending Steve back to Vons for more of the gorgeous shrimp on sale! I'll grab some oranges off my neighbors tree and I'm set for the rest.:yum:

I wish we had a "fall on the floor" icon Kades!! Oh my gosh, this sounds just out of this world. I'm sending Steve back to Vons for more of the gorgeous shrimp on sale! I'll grab some oranges off my neighbors tree and I'm set for the rest.:yum:
Oh geez poor Steve:LOL: So glad you like this one. I love it.
enjoy about that icon!!! It would be a good one.;)
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom