Anyone have a recipe for a lemon/lime jello salad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linda Ahlquist

Assistant Cook
I'm looking for a recipe I've lost that was a family favorite. It was called Elizabeth Salad and was made with lemon and lime jello and had crushed pineapple, cottage cheese, sour cream and milk. Does anyone have a similar recipe they can share?

Thanks for the jello salad recipe

My son will thank you too :!: That looks very much like my old recipe.

my granmother used to make the cottage cheese salad .. you can use different flavors, too. except the only difference, is that there was whipped cream in it.

Linda Ahlquist said:
I'm looking for a recipe I've lost that was a family favorite. It was called Elizabeth Salad and was made with lemon and lime jello and had crushed pineapple, cottage cheese, sour cream and milk. Does anyone have a similar recipe they can share?
Hi! I have a wonderful recipe for the Lemon Lime jello mold....Still interested? i would need to send it via e-mail...contact me at kwehmhoff@hotmail.com... Bye for now!

Elizabeth Salad

Hi,

Here's my family recipe for Elizabeth Salad:

Elizabeth Salad
Single Recipe
1 pkg Lemon Jello
1 pkg Lime Jello
1 Cup hot water
Place jello in bowl, float bowl in sink of hot water (to help jello dissolve) and pour in 1 cup hot water. Stir well to get as much of the gelatine to mix in as possible.
1.5 Cups Sour Cream
.5 Cups Milk
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Crushed Pineapple
Add the above to jello mixture and stir. Pour into mould and chill. Garnish with extra sour cream and maraschino cherries.
Double Recipe
2 pkg Lemon Jello
2 pkg Lime Jello
1.5 Cup hot water
Place jello in bowl, float bowl in sink of hot water (to help jello dissolve) and pour in 1 cup hot water. Stir well to get as much of the gelatine to mix in as possible.
3 Cups Sour Cream
.5 Cups Milk
2 Cups Cottage Cheese
2 Cups Crushed Pineapple
Add the above to jello mixture and stir. Pour into mould and chill. Garnish with extra sour cream and maraschino cherries.

Hope you like it.

:-p

Francesca

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom